The Music In Africa Foundation (MIAF), a pan-African organisation, seeks five (5) experienced ushers/event runners to work at the ACCES music conference happening at Sci-Bono and Constitution Hill from 25 to 27 November 2021.
This is the perfect opportunity for young, vibrant people working in the entertainment industry. We invite interested candidates with great people skills who have experience in working at similar events.
Key responsibilities will include supporting some of the following areas:
- Working at the registration office
- Helping delegates access their conference materials.
- Venue preparations.
- Loading conference bags.
- Other tasks as required.
- Good command of English (other languages are advantageous).
- Available to work from 24 to 27 November 2021.
- Available to attend orientation sessions on 23 November 2021
- 18 years or older.
- Candidates should also be prepared to work at night during concerts.
Should you wish to apply for this opportunity, please do so via this by Friday 12 November 2021.
ACCES is a pan-African trade event for music industry players to exchange ideas, discover new talent and create business linkages. ACCES is held in a different African city every year, attracting active music industry players from across the globe. ACCES is organised by the Music In Africa Foundation, a non-profit and pan-African organisation, in partnership with Siemens Stiftung, Goethe-Institut, Reeperbahn Festival, Ditto Music, SACEM, Pro Helvetia and Tuerk Music.
For more information visit the ACCES website.