Original song submissions from hip-hop and trap, techno, mainstage/EDM, house, drum and bass, and reggaeton genres will be accepted.
How to enter
- Applicants must submit an original track in their chosen genre. Before entering the competition, producers can download the Participant Pack for free to create an original track.
- The pack includes plugins, sounds, music courses, and DJ services, which are worth more than $200.
- When the track is ready, applicants should upload it to LabelRadar.
Interested applicants can enter the competition here.
The application deadline is 16 July at 7.59 am WAT.
- Winners and finalists will take home prestigious equipment from Beatport, Beatsource, Loopcloud, Plugin Boutique, Producertech, Adam Audio, Reason Studios, AKG, Cloudbounce, and much more.
- 30 finalists across all 6 genres will be selected by a team of music experts by 6 August.
- Each finalist will receive $2 500 worth of equipment or services.
- Five finalists from each genre will be considered for a full release and promotional campaign via prestigious labels Def Jam Recordings, Nervous, DJcity Records, Shogun Audio, Rekids or Spinnin’ Records.
- All finalists will then go head-to-head in a public vote to be in with a chance of winning the grand prize of a studio setup worth over $30 000.